Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Loving Memory Of Adam Cook

I'm sure you have all heard of the passing of David Cook's older brother Adam , who sadly passed away this past Saturday from a cancerous brain tumor he had been battling with for over 11 years, I want to take this time to send my deepest heartfelt regards to all of the Cook family and wish them support and strength in this difficult time . Adam meant so much to his family and to his brothers David and Andrew , I'm sure we all remember when David was on Idol and he sang 'Always Be My Baby' and he looked out in the crowd and started crying because Adam was able to see him there doing what he loved and David cared and loved him so much even during and after his Idol run David worked closely with charities and organizations for cancer research and The American Cancer Society or more media related events like Stand Up To Cancer! and most recently his appearance at the Annual Race For Hope DC a 5k race to benefit the National Brain Tumor Society , where he announced his brothers passing in his speech and I will leave you with some of the most heartfelt words David said in he speech " I may have lost one today ,but I've gained 9,000". Wishing you love and support David and family you truly are an inspiration to all of us <3

2 comments:

Zara said...

yes david we love u and u'll always b in our prayers..may god bless adam's soul..AMEN...

Unknown said...

OMG!! i never knew tht awww may adam's soul rest in peace... we luvv u cookiee