Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kanye West Comments On Kris Allen's "Heartless" Performance

Kanye West appeared on The View yesterday and when asked by co host Sheri Sheperd what he thought of Kris Allen's rendition of his song "Heartless" the usually controversial singer replied "Everyone who sings that song sings it better than me" Kanye went on to praise The Fray's version of the song and was grateful of the publicity given to the song via Allen .Kanye also went on to say about Kris.I.m so happy that he performed it on his road to victory. I'm just really happy that he involved my song. That my songs are a part of people.s consciousness spirit like that is amazing.. Somehow Kanye always ties it into him being "great" but whateve. We love Kris rendition to check out the vid below:D
PS. He talks about it like@ 4:40 so u don't hav to watch the whole video :)

1 comment:

Zara said...

aww poor kanye..i think he sang the song well too :P