Wednesday, August 19, 2009

David Archuleta Prefers To Go Solo

Archie took to his video camera , to speak to his peeps after the return of his beautiful voice, (of which you'd know he lost if you follow him on twitter) . David talks about his tour with Demi Lovato and his allergies and having his friend Ashley on tour with him (lucky b*@#! lol) . David actually seems to go on and on , guess that's what happens when you can't talk for a while haha, but we don't mind , we could listen to him all day :) Read on for David's interview with Mlive.com where he talked about his TCA wins , his upcoming holiday record and why he loves his solo shows . :)
On The Holiday Record:I’m really excited about the Christmas album, because it will show a side of music hat I connected to on the show, but not so much with the pop music. It’s all about those emotional and heartfelt songs"
On Touring Solo :“I love doing my own shows. Everyone who comes out to the show actually paid to come watch you perform, which is a strange thought if you really think about it — haha. The crowd feels a lot more intimate, and I feel like I’m at a more personal level at my own shows. There’s just a great vibe that I feel from the audience, and it only makes me want to put on a better show.”
On his TCA Wins :" I think the breakout artist (award) was the most surprising and exciting for me, because it feels like I’ve been able to keep myself moving forward and continuing after American Idol.”


2 comments:

Jake said...

aww tht's so adorable :)

Zara said...

awee love him :)