Monday, January 12, 2009

Too Many People To Congratulate : The Critics Choice Awards


First off I have been really busy since Thursday , so I was unable to congratulate so many people that have made so many accomplishments over the end of last week and over the weekend , I start with last Thursday's Critic's Choice Awards , where Anne Hathaway and co-star of The Devil Wears Prada, Meryl Streep tied in the best actress category , Streep did not attend , but Hathaway gave one of the most heartwarmingly , sweet , honest acceptance speeches ever ,thanking her father saying said, “I want to thank my dad who protects me and has shown me that there are good men in this world and lets me know everyday that I am worthy of the love of good people.” . Slumdog Millionaire also took home 5 awards including Best Picture , the movie is incredible you must go see it if you have not yet. Congratulations to all the winners!:)
Picture Thanks to Just Jared

1 comment:

Zara said...

Aww tht's so very sweet of Anne Hathaway...i really really like her :)
Zara
xxx