Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Weddings




Firstly I want to congratulate Fergie & Josh Duhamel on tying the knot in Malibu over this weekend , and my friend Kaycee Stroh (from HSM) and now husband Ben Higginison in Salt Lake City ,this past Friday, I can not tell you how happy I am for both of the couples they both deserve it and are great people. Though many details were spilled through the media before the actual weddings I choose not to post the details , because I know they want this to be a special private event and and I respect that , they don't want everyone all up in their business, but what I will do is congratulate them once again Kaycee and Ben & Josh and Fergie I am so happy for you guys deserve to be happy and to always have the one you love around , I hope you had a wonderful wedding and it was everything you ever dreamed of , Congrats and Wishing you the best , Your Friends Ian & Zac & Ashley & Vanessa , we love you! :)

2 comments:

Zara said...

awwww i heard abt Kaycee Stroh's wedding from a friend......Both the couples r so very cute
Congratzzz :)
Zara
xxx

Jake said...

wish u both couples all the very best in life :)
~Jake~