Sunday, April 5, 2009

Carrie Underwood Cleans Up At The ACM's








The 26 year old country beauty first picked up an award for Best Female Vocalist earlier in the broadcast of the American Country Music Awards (ACM) , beating out fellow country girl Taylor Swift who very cutely sung along to Carrie's "Last Name" that was played during her win , Carrie said "It feels like I won American Idol all over again". Carrie also picked up the coveted Entertainer of The Year Award (which is voted on by the fans) beating other country hotshots like Keith Urban and Brad Paisley , Carrie could barely get her thoughts together for her speech that was accompanied by tears , she said "I want to thank God my family all the fans I don't know what to say , I'm at a loss" she also added a little shoutout to her BF hockey player Mike Fisher saying "Mike baby I wish you were here". Carrie also wowed the crowd with her performance of her new single "I Told You So" in a beautiful crimson red gown that was almost as big as the stage host Reba McIntire joked "I was going to wear the same dress" . Congratulations Carrie we love you and we look forward to everything you do in your career you are a wonderful and sweet person and you deserve it all :)

Photo Credits: JustJared.com








1 comment:

Zara said...

wow!!!
She looks so pretty!