Friday, October 3, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Ok , I'm just going to say it , I saw both High School Musicals ,and have the soundtrack and DVD to the first one , and am totally excited to see the third one. The cast is all grown up , and ready to graduate the film of course stars , my mutual friends Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale , the movie shows the prom , relationships , finding the right dress , and graduation all the while while singing and dancing . The movie also has 13 new songs : "Now Or Never", "I Want it All" , "A Night To Remember" , "All or Nothing" , "Right Here Right Now", "Can I Have This Dance", "Just Wanna Be With You" , "The Boys Are Back" , "Walk Away", "Scream" , "Spring Musical Medley", "Last Chance" , "Just Getting Started" performed by the winner of 'High School Musical Get In The Picture' Stan Corrizosa , and of course "Were All In This Together" Graduation Version. So, sing along when HSM 3 hits the big screen October 24th :)

1 comment:

Zara said...

Wow!! This is amazing I just can't wait to see the movie, the cast is way too cool and so r the first and second parts of HSM... Well, I bet this part is going to be much more exciting than the previous ones :)
Zara
xxx