Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Idol Gods Have Shone Down On Me






It is Thursday after the results show and I am astonished on what I just witnessed , it seems that America agreed with me 100% on tonight's 3 to enter the Top 12, not did I imagine that I would get all 3 in , I'm so soooo happy right now , and I just want to give congratulations to the ones who showed they posses the real talent Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta , and Kris Allen they are my this season's favorites ( though David C. & David A. are in a league of their own in my mind love u guys) anywho back to the topic it seemed they did find "Satisfaction" in Lambert's performance and saw "The Man in The Mirror" for who he really was in Allen's , and were able to see Iraheta stand "Alone" in her moment to shine. The 3 will battle it out with the other Top 12ers Danny Gokey, Alexis Grace and Michael Sarver , and the show will round out the 12 next week with the wildcard round , in which the judges will bring back contestants who they think are worthy of a second chance , my recommendations for this week either Mishavonna Henson or Jasmine Murray ,who were such sweethearts and have amazing vocals, it was hard to see them go , I'm still having trouble coping with the new voting system , it really irks me , but as for last weeks pick I'm for Anoop all the way I still don't understand why he isn't already in the Top 12. And finally it was a sweet moment when Idol's little ray of sunshine Brooke White stopped by to perform her single "Hold Up My Heart", I always love seeing the past Idols come back it brings back such fond memories:) Don't forget to catch Idol next Tuesday when contestants like Taylor Vaifanua and the ever emotional wreck Nathaniel Marshall will duke it out in the final spots in the Top 12 !

2 comments:

Zara said...

hey me too :)
I was so happy...just in class today me and my friend manaum were discussing who shud b in the top 12from this week's round and even ajke said these 3 names yesterday to me....
My prayers are being listened to :)

Jake said...

see zara i was so rite :)