Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Idol Produces "Ups" & "Downs"

Ok, so tonight's Idol started out with probably some of the worst performances , almost making me give up on the singing competition, but after the commercial break and performance from hell by Nick Mitchell aka Normund Gentle , the show actually turned into a singing competition as it should be by one of my faves 16 year old Allison Iraheta , who sang "Alone" by Heart and blew the crowd away with her powerful vocal reminiscent of Kelly Clarkson , another standout to me , but I'm partial since he's so adorable was Kris Allen ,who performed "Man In The Mirror" by Michael Jackson , he showed who he really was and seeing him have fun up there was so great ,and his voice impeccable (almost as good his smile:) , and of course my golden boy , I know i play favorites too much , Adam Lambert representing all of us in Hollywood , and I got more than a little "Satisfaction" from his performance , Lambert performed the hit by the Rolling Stones , and rocked the whole entire studio with his powerful vocals getting rave reviews by Randy , Kara and Paula saying " It's like I'm not watching American Idol anymore it's like I'm watching an Adam Lambert concert " said Abdul . So tell what you guy's view on the show was and it's not too late to vote you have til midnight. So here are the numbers for Adam 5712 , Allison 5705, Kris 5706 ,Mishavonna 5711, that's right those are the only one's I'm letting u vote for lol, and be sure to watch the results tomorrow only on FOX !! And keep your fingers crossed :)
P.S. - Did anyone else catch Randy's comparison of Adam to Robert Pattinson , and it seems Mr. Lambert is also a fan of the Twilight saga, so twilighters I'm just saying ,but don't u think u should vote for fellow fans:)

3 comments:

Zara said...

hey yeah i saw it when randy said "robert pattinson from twilight" and at tht point adam was like
Ohh thank u
Tht's cute!

Jake said...

Norman Gentleman hahha he was hilarious

Zara said...

yes i luvd it when at hollywood week he called out to ryan "SEACREST"
tht was the most funniest part :P