Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is Idol Season 8 A Snooze?

Now , I don't know if I'm playing favorites since I have dearly loved and befriended the last two season's contestants , but I was so bored Tuesday when Idol was being filmed I mean , nothing was special no one that stood out to me as the next Idol , no great renditions, like Lionel Richie's "Hello" covered by Cook , or Christina Aguilera's "Reflection" by Jordin Sparks , or "Shop Around" covered by Archuleta last year , or "I Drove All Night" by Celine Dion covered by Carly last season, Rascal Flatts "God Bless the Broken Road" by Carrie Underwood" , "All Mixed Up" by 311 covered by Blake Lewis, I mean these are just to name a few past performers over the last 7 seasons that made them really stand out and deserve to be there, and Tuesday's show was kind of like a high school talent show, but I can't say all is bad since this was the first set of 12 and I do have to admit that Alexis Grace and Danny Gokey were two of the top performances of the night also Anoop Desai who did not make the Top 12 with Alexis and Danny ,but still has the hopes for the judges Wildcard round on March 5 , since they will pick 3 contestants who deserve to round out the Top 12, long-time Idol fans can remember this method in Season 1 & 2 . The results show last night was only enjoyable when I got to see our Idol alum Carly & Michael , I was so excited I had no idea they were gonna be there, and there performance amazing , ( and check back 2morrow for info on Michael's album.) . I still though have hope for next week when more of the contestants I like perform my faves Kris Allen , Jasmine Murray and Adam Lambert , please please please vote for them next week with the odds being less this year they need all the help they can get , so I am enlisting all that I can. I'm a man on a mission lol :)

1 comment:

Zara said...

yeah i guess there's not much to go abt season 8 like all the previous seasons but let's hope for the best and c who cums out wid a new style and bcoms a star in the top tweleve whoever it maybe!
Zara
xxx