Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The 60th Emmys

The Emmys were last Sunday and they were full of some upsets fro me, but first of all I have to congratulate Jean Smart of - Samantha Who , who won Best Supporting Actress , that show is one of my favorite comedies , so now here are my favorite nominees who didn't win but should have and you should still watch their shows- Neil Patrick Harris - Best Supporting Actor (How I Met Your Mother) , Christina Applegate - Lead Actress (Samantha Who) , Julia Louis Dreyfus - Lead Actress ( The New Adventures Of Old Christine) , Michael C. Hall- Lead Actor (Dexter)
and Dexter for Best Television Drama Series , you are still winners to me. Now there were two very interesting and a bit funny moments like Josh Groban's medley of 32 of the greatest TV theme songs (you have to see it ,it's hilarious) and the presentation of the Reality Tv show host , you were robbed Ryan!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOfR7IzKANw

No comments: