Monday, September 29, 2008

Dancing With The Stars is "NSYNC"



Dancing With The Stars premiered last Monday , Tuesday , and Wednesday it felt like a marathon by the time I finished watching I was exhausted , but the show was pretty entertaining (I usually don't watch but I needed something to fill my American Idol void)anyway the show has crazy Oscar winner Cloris Leechman , trying to seduce the judges with what's left of her bosoms , then there are my two favorite 'Stars' this season Lance Bass and Kim Kardashian , Lance bringing the edginess into the dancing and livening up the show with partner Lacey Schimmer new to the show previously from So You Think You Can Dance and was rumored to be dating David Cook this April when she was used in the Idol Gives Back Special , then Ms. Kardashian is paired with reigning champ Mark Ballas , the couple did a solid performance , but could put a little more energy into it , were pulling for you Kim! Don't Forget to catch DWTS Mondays and Tuesdays @ 8:00 on ABC.

1 comment:

Zara said...

hheheh Ian i think it's nice show though i mean it's fun to see all the celebs dancing, though i really hate sum of them :P
Zara
xxx