Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Joshua Price The Next American Idol?

I was searching around YouTube about a month ago and found this guy he did a cover of David's "Time Of My Life" which was amazing he gave a different spin on it with a more pop version but noneltheless really amazing , then I check out some of his other videos and he says he is going to try out for the New York auditions for Idol Season 8 which was last month I am posting the video , and you be the judge the judges may think his voice may be theatrical , or he doesn't have to try so hard , or in Simon's words "it was a little worthy" , but I think this guy is great he has the personality and the voice don't know if he can win , but definitely worthy of the golden ticket to Hollywood , and if he makes it I want partial credit because in this business exposure is everything :) Good Luck Joshua , Comment you guys and tell me what you think.

and check him out at myspace.com/JoshuaPrice

No comments: