Wednesday, September 24, 2008

David Archuleta's Album Cover




Today we have the official cover art for Lil David's album ,releasing November 11 , featuring the hit single "Crush", I really like the pic it's like he's staring only at you with those piercing eyes , tell me what you guys think of the cover and of our buddy David Cook's new single "Light On " you can find it at david-cook.com and popeater.com , my review - amazing song it gave me chills his voice is haunting and the song really shows what a great artist he is , the song is available on Itunes September 30 or if you'll crafty like me you'll find a way to download it today , don't forget to pick up Cook's album "Out Of My Head" when it drops November 18.

1 comment:

Zara said...

i actually am crafty :P
I downloaded the song from a site and i'm just listening to it rite now.
I totally agree wid u Archie's so hot and so cuteeeeee :P
He's an amazing singer i hope all his other songs turn out to be just like "crush"
Zara
xxx