Wednesday, September 10, 2008

From The Catwalk to your Closet




Everyone's favorite 'Hills' star Lauren Conrad , debuted her fall collection at the first ever Style Week Orange County , at the Irvine Spectrum ,"It was so exciting to debut my latest collection so close to where I grew up. And to have so many members of my family here supporting me was really special," Conrad said after the show. "I'm honored to kick off the first-ever Style Week Orange County. Orange County features many stylish and sophisticated people who share my passion for the latest trends and fashions, and Irvine Spectrum Center is an outstanding venue and fashion destination." and judging by the 2,500 plus crowd it was no mistake to have Lauren present her collection there "Lauren Conrad really helped energize our week of fashion by putting on a fantastic show. It's obvious that she has a huge and growing fan base in her hometown." said the shows organizer , the rest of the week will also include the latest lines from H&M and Nordstrom for more info go to http://www.styleweekoc.com/
Left-high waisted mini-skirt dress $165
Right- Zoe Dress $230

No comments: