Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Archie's Album Track Review

Finally we all are able to hear , David's voice over and over again any time we want , and granted all of the tracks are remarkable I have picked 4 of my favorites to give a quick review on each of them.

  • Touch My Hand- at first I thought it was just a normal love song ,but after I listened to it a couple times and the song is really about ,he's on the stage and all he sees is one face, and it depicts kind of what we feel at a concert ,and i'm sure what all of felt on the American Idol Tour , we never want the music to end the moment is filled with excitement and joy ,and just sheer pleasure ,like the song says "don't let the music stop, don't let this feeling end" This song is probably my favorite on the album I totally love it!
  • A Little Too Not Over You- The song totally strikes a cord with me , it represents all my metaphorical "relationships" on me not being able too move on and get over the person always recalculating everything and always thinking of the person like the lyric , "I just can't face the truth ,I'm just a little too not over you"
  • Desperate- Oh my god ,David actually listened to me and wrote a song on how I feel daily , it is perfect too describe the lonely soul, who only wants someone there for them too put their hand on your shoulder and give you hope , It may not be melodically my favorite song ,but the words are brutally honest and the depict the daily struggles of feeling all alone just waiting for a miracle like the lyric "you want somebody just anybody ,to lay your hand on your shoulder tonight; yo want a reason too keep believing that someday you're gonna see the light".
  • You Can- I melt every time I hear this song, god it is so beautiful ,the tone of his voice the tenderness, the longing, the sweetness , you feel like he's singing to you , it's really fun too just close your eyes and just get lost in the song , my favorite lyric is" if I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end" and " if anyone can make me fall in love you can"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs18IeAZ4ZA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px0zT_nGVZ4

2 comments:

Zara said...

Nice, i really love touch my hand too, archie has a really bright future ahead of him, wayyyy to goo archie
Thnx for sharing Ian,
Zara
xxx

Jake said...

Yeah, totally agree with u Ian, the allbum is really amazing especially crush
~jake~