Friday, November 14, 2008

Archie's Second Single: Touch My Hand

Sources close to me are reporting that , the 2nd single off the baby-faced singers album, will be "Touch My Hand", they have been testing other songs for a while ,but this one stood out ,and rightfully so , I think it really set the tone for the album,and I think the feeling and message of the song is very relatable to the young demographic, I mean all off the songs are very relatable ,but the feeling of not wanting a moment to end and feeling such passion and wonder for a person, to wish to stay like that forever, is so strong ,and the way he sings it , so raw ,and don't even get me started on the sweetness in his voice. Look or actually keep an ear out for the single in December when it is set to go to radio. Another song of Archie's album that is one of my favorites which I forgot to add to my previous post is "Your Eyes Don't Lie" , it is very different for David ,but yet still fits with the album the beat and words are very Jesse McCartney ,Natasha Bedingfield "Peace Of Me" I love it take a listen:)

2 comments:

Zara said...

It is, no doubt, the best song on archie's album after crush....

Jake said...

this guys totally amazing and really humble too
~Jake~