Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Little Thank You

I just wanted to take this time ,too say thank you to my readers , especially one named Zara ,when I was trying to get people too read my blog , I posted the info over at david-cook.org and alot of other places and Zara found my site ,and contacted me and said she loved my blog ,and told all of her friends , and with support and feedback from her and her friends it has made it more enjoyable too bring you guys the stories that matters most to you and me, thank you guys soooooooo much , and I consider each of you my friends , thanks Zara , Jake Mack,and Shakinah, here's too many more posts and bringing this blog to everyone we can . Love You Guys, Ian :) Here's to our friendships to last forever!

And I dedicate this song ,too anyone who believes in themselves and knows they can achieve their dreams, because as long you wish for them they will come true.
And Don't Forget Too Check Out David Cook's Performance On Good Morning America Tomorrow I Will Post The Performance ASAP and the Dedication to David's Album Tomorrow

2 comments:

Jake said...

hey thnx, this is kinda embarassing :P
Well, u really rock man!!!
Keep up the gud work and keep us updated with all the fantastic news and gossip of hollywood
Rock on........
~Jake~

Zara said...

aww thnx a lot Ian, tht's really sweet of u, u know why we visit and comment on ur blog cuz it's roxx and u r the best blogger :)
Thnx a lot
Zara
xxx