Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jennifer Aniston on 30 Rock

I have too admit I have not seen this show ,but I want too , it's hard scheduling it on my DVR between Gossip Girl, Privileged, Samantha Who and all of last season's American Idol , but will definitely be watching Thursday when everyone's favorite 'Friend" guest stars. Jen will have her eyes on Jack Donaghy (Alex Baldwin's character) , and maybe on Liz Lemon (Tina Fey's character). Jen said there might even be a threesome involved , scandalous, check out the vids and check out Jen tomorrow on NBC @ 10:00.

2 comments:

Zara said...

I just dun seem to like her anymore i think angelina's far much better :P

Jake said...

Yeah rite!!With her brood of six angelina's not so cool anymore
While Jen's nice and much better than angelina jolie according to me...
~Jake~