Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Carrie Underwood For Elle Magazine







Carrie Underwood , has become a Superstar of the music business, since her Idol win back in 2004, Underwood has been on a press tour since Februrary promoting her album Carnival Ride , with perfomances almost every night , and is set to have done 140 gigs by the end of the year , Carrie sometimes will fall alseep with the light on in her hotel room , not remebering what city she is in , and with no one their to tell her. Carrie also dishes to Elle Magazine the trials and tribulations of dating in the spotlight ,“It’s awkward,” she confides. “You can’t go out on a date like a normal person.There are a lot of phones involved.” She laughs. “That can be either a good thing or a bad thing because you get to know ’em before you go out with ’em, but then you only see each other maybe once a month, maybe twice. As if dating weren’t awkward enough. And I don’t know the rules…. I’m still learning!” Another thing to add to the awkwardness of Hollywood Fame, the crazy rumors made up for stories, such as who she is dating like a certain U.S. Olympian , Carrie says of that ordeal, “I never met the guy!” Underwood exclaims. “I’m sure he’s lovely. I’m sure he’s a great guy. He made America proud!” She giggles. “But I never met him, I never mentioned him in an interview, I never mentioned him in that way to anybody that I know. The only conversation that ever came up was when we were watching the Olympics and somebody would be, like, ‘How about that Michael Phelps?’ And it’s, like, ‘Yeah, he’s doing great!’ That was one of those completely, totally, utterly fabricated lies that came out of nowhere. I’ve had people for the last three days texting me and calling me: ‘Do you know Michael Phelps?’ No!” She laughs again. “I swear on everything, on my job, my house, my dog.… That’s how serious I am. It’s all just a lie. Anytime any [media source] ever says ‘a friend said,’ or ‘a close’ whatever— no, they didn’t! It’s just made up. None of my friends would say anything. Ever. About anything!”






Quotes/Pics Courtesy of Elle.com check out the rest of the story in Elle on Stands now.

1 comment:

Zara said...

Tht's so funny, poor Carrie, well it's gud the way she says "no" to the whole thing
Thnx for sharing Ian
Zara
xxx