Thursday, November 6, 2008

Joe Jonas : Just Another "Picture To Burn"

Taylor Swift is finally letting out all of the baggage of her relationship that was never confirmed with Joe Jonas , but was nonetheless existent , and before I go on I am totally team Taylor , so watch out Mr. Jonas. Taylor told E! News that they broke up on the phone "Yeah, it’s not fun—it was a 27-second phone call, yeah!” ,says Taylor , she also took to a Myspace vlog talking to those incredibly creepy Jonas dolls ,saying “See, this one even comes with a phone so he can break up with other dolls,” and completes that with her best “Oh, snap!” face. Swift has also learned alot from this failed relationship telling Ryan Secrest on KIIS FM that she's learned not to date people who are quote, “not allowed to go out in public with me” or guys who "don't think my sense of humor is funny." Aww, that makes us think his 27-second phone went something like this: "I'm breaking up with you. You're not funny. All those times I laughed, I faked it. All. Of. Them. Oh, and I hated it that one time you danced in the fake rain. Peace!"Joe should have learned something out of all of this never break up with a girl with an upcoming album to promote , but some good did come Taylor announced a single off her album that was recorded quickly , "Forever and Always" dedicated to Joe , awwwwwww. Final words "Joe is stupid" ,those are my quotes :D

Quotes courtesy of E!online
You change your mind like a girl changes clothes.



Rascal Flatts tour and Grey's Anatomy :)




Love her sense of humor ,and don't forget to pick up her album Fearless ,she rocks!!

1 comment:

Jake said...

hahahah tht was quite funny Ian
~Jake~