Sunday, March 15, 2009

David Archuleta Pays Tribute To Selena

At Archie's Wednesday night show in San Antonio Texas, where he performed the late singers song "Como La Flor"(when the crowd practically begged him to do it), despite him doubting to remember all the words he sang it magnificently . Archie also weighed in on his fave AI contestants this season saying :“I was able to watch American Idol since we have tivo on the bus! I am really impressed with the people they have this season. Some of the performances that stood out to me were Adam Lambert’s and Danny Gokey’s performances. I also really liked Matt Giraud’s performance. There were honestly a lot of good ones. Allison Iraheta blew me away with her voice. I can’t believe she’s only 16! I’m really looking forward to what else she is going to do.”I totally agree with Archie's picks this season and I can't wait to see him Tuesday so look forward to those pics , but in the mean time time check out his video:)


1 comment:

Jake said...

wow he sand tht really gud!!