Thursday, March 5, 2009

From Sharpay To Cosmoplitan

My girl , Ashley Tisdale graces the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan magazine, inside she dishes on everything from her hair color to her boyfriend (Jared Murillo) and her new film They Came From Upstairs , Ashley says of her hair ",I’m originally a brunette so I feel more myself being back to brunette. It actually makes me feel more edgier and darker, I feel. I definitely would go back to blonde for another character", obviously reminiscing of her character Sharpay from HSM though keeping hush hush on the topic wanting some privacy only saying they are very happy together, Ashley also talks about her character in the new flick They Came From Upstairs saying," It’s really fun. It’s an action comedy. My character, Bethany, is so much different from Sharpay. Bethany is older than Sharpay, she just graduated high school. She’s just so in love with her boyfriend. She’s so madly in love with him that she doesn’t know what is going on when the aliens invade at first.”and do you want to know Ms. Tisdales's Guilty Pleasure , well i'm sure you do so pick up a copy today to find out the issue is on stands now ,and They Came From Upstairs is set to release July 31, and hear Ashley's new single "Its Alright its ok", when it hits radio in April but her is a clip of her song "I'm Back" below from her upcoming album!

1 comment:

Zara said...

i so heart her
I actually like her being ablonde more :P