Thursday, March 5, 2009

Idol Wildcard Round A Disappointment?

I guess America thought that I would be funny, if I got 3 contestants I wanted in one week and then get none the next. Tuesday night's show of the final group was actually more promising than I had imagined , with more of the contestants possessing raw talent , which made it harder to narrow it down to the final 3 to make the top 12, some promising hopeful like my favorite, Felicia Barton who belted out Alicia Keys "No One" and did an amazing performance definitely proving herself to be worthy of the second chance she got, another Taylor Vaifanua who also sang another Keys' song 'If I Ain't Got You" though the performance could have used a little more personality she has an amazing voice and definetley worthy of a spot in the Top 12, but I guess America disagreed since neither of the girls went on , including other favorites like Arianna Afsar, Kendall Beard, and Kristen Mc Namara, the 3 contestants in the Top 12 were Lil Rounds, Scott McIntyre, and Jorge Nunez , and as if that wasn't depressing enough to me, it was the Wildcard in which the judges chose 8 contestants to battle it out tonight for the coveted final 3 spots in the Top 12 here are the disappointing choices first :( Von Smith , Jesse Langseth , Meagan Corkrey , and Tatiana DelToro here are the promising contestants :)Anoop Desai, Ricky Braddy, Jasmine Murray and Matt Giraud , so I guess all hope is not lost so I am pulling for this final four :) So please Judges if you're listening please hear my plea "Choose the right ones!!!) Thank You :) and tUne into Idol tonight for the Wildcard Round @ 8/7c only on FOX!

No comments: