Thursday, March 5, 2009

Leighton Meester Is InStyle (Again)









As if she has ever been out of style, the Gossip Girl beauty once again graces the cover and pages of InStyle's March 2009 issue. Inside Leighton dishes on everything from Gossip Girl all the way down to her mommy , where she says she gets her style from saying "I think it all started with me looking up to my mom. She has great style. She was definitely out there when it comes to fashion but now I have a bunch of stuff she wore back then. I usually get complimented on them!” , she also wears some of the hottest loks fresh off the runway inside the mag, but she's not that much into designer looks, saying “I do love fashion and I do love clothes but it’s more about expressing yourself than expressing a designer. I’m not snobby about what I wear as far as designers. I just want to have fun with fashion, that’s what it’s about.”I love how a girl who carries a Birkin bag can be so humble :) You Go Girl.

1 comment:

Zara said...

i really like her she is very hot