Friday, March 6, 2009

Zac Is A Ladies Man (As If We Didn't Know)




The 21 year-old heartthrob , heats up the pages of this months April 2009 ELLE(Reese Witherspoon is the cover girl) dishes on meeting Leonardo DiCaprio at the Lakers game and how he chooses his acting roles, Zac said of meeting fellow heartthrob Leo at the Lakers game , "We talked the whole game, and he was just everything I thought he would be: smart, levelheaded, charming, hilarious. You know, the older-brother vibe. That sounds so cheesy.” Zac also told the mag on how he chooses each one of his roles saying, "I’m going to make as many light hearted movies as I can. Every time we started a new High School Musical movie, I wanted to keep that kid inside of me alive.” but it was his 17 Again (in theaters April 17th) co-star Leslie Mann who had the best story on Zac saying one day he came up to her and said "What's your number, so I can call your daughter on her birthday , I gave it to him and he turned to the director and said "See I told you I could get it", He’s such a woman’s fantasy, especially for someone with an Oedipus complex.”Correction Leslie he's everyones fantasy :) Pick up the April copy of ELLE on stands now to read the rest of the story.

1 comment:

Zara said...

haaha i luv the caption of this one :P