Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jordin Sparks Is Going To Have One Splendid Evening


The 19 year old beauty will be performing tomorrow for the Vh1 Save The Music Foundation on the Carnival Splendor Cruiseship in L.A. along with Gavin Rossdale , John Mayer , and the Jonas Brothers who she will also be opening for on their upcoming tour (in my opinion she'll be the only talent on that tour) but anyway Jordin sat down earlier today to answer some questions on her upcoming album , her fave Idols , and that she too is an Adam Lambert fan:)


Jordin on Working w/ Jesse McCartney &Leona Lewis for her 2nd Album:

I went on tour with Jesse McCartney last year and we had a lot of fun and we have been talking about writing together. Same thing with Leona Lewis. I talked to her and it would be really cool to do like a big female-empowerment duet.


Jordin On Artists She'd Love To Collaborate With:

I would love to work with John(Mayer), whether he'd be playing on the track or if it was a little like a duet kind of collaboration. I love Christina Aguilera ,Justin Timberlake, Jason Mraz and Fergie. I want to expand. I wanna go maybe do some country stuff with someone like Martina McBride.

Jordin On Idol Season 8:

I have been watching and voting. I was very surprised that Alexis Grace didn’t stay last week(me too).

Jordin On Who Should Win It All:

You know, I actually really like Adam Lambert (me too). But there is a lot of talent this year, so it's pretty hard. I haven't just voted for one person. I tend to vote for, like, seven people.

1 comment:

Zara said...

she sure is a teenage :P
With her choices like Adam Lambert