Monday, March 9, 2009

David Squared Tour Videos

Mondays, are hard to get back to with work and school starting again, but here are some videos to brighten up the day for you , as you know both Davids , Cook and Archuleta are on their own solo tours , heating up stages all across the country , actually I will be attending Archie's Pomona show next Tuesday , I can't wait I've heard from everyone that's gone its an amazing show, so here is one of Archie's songs that he released when he first started his tour "Zero Gravity" is the name of the song and its been getting tons of attention so maybe it'll have a chance for radio airplay or a possible single ,and Cookie's video is from him and his most gorgeous band ever ( see Kyle I told you I'd say it :) playing my favorite song off his album "Barbasol", just watch the amazing guitar solos :)


No comments: