Friday, March 6, 2009

Idols Top 13 Party!!


Now I'm sure you guys are all still in awe from last night's result show , with the addition of one more contestant than the usual twelve , but it ended up working out since both guys deserved a spot. So here is some of the scoop I got from some of my faves at last nights party at Area nightclub , from Adam Lambert when I asked what song he hopes to perform ,"Dust In the Wind , the way I perform it is not karaoke " Adam has actually performed the song before at pre-Idol gigs, and he also admitted to not following Brooke White's advice on not googling yourself , which is words to live by, he said "I didn't take her advice on not googling , but I will now" and he says to any of you haters who could break him down with bad press , "Oh well it is what it is , I doesn't matter to me " so take it evil bloggers :P!!( that part was from me) . I also got to talk to Kris Allen the resident heartthrob of the season , but there's a slight problem girls since he's married !"I'm not uncomfortable with it. It's flattering, but I'm married. We got married five months ago. When I asked Allison Iraheta what song she hoped to sing , "Barracuda by, Heart, it's a hard song to sing ,but I'm up for it" the 16 year old is a Heart fan since she belted out the groups "Alone" which sent her into the then Top 12, and Allison has some celebrity fans Miley Cyrus has expressed how much she likes the 16 year old, saying " I'll make Allison An American Idol!" when we told Allison she was so excited she was like ,"I heard that Miley Cyrus wants to take me on tour with her. It's crazy. I'm like, 'Oh my God. Yes! Take me now!' ". Alexis Grace said she would love to sing 'Dusty Springfield's "Son of A Preacher Man , I like the old classics " Jasmine Murray also dished to me her secret crush "Justin Timberlake , he's my favorite male artist."But as for now all contestants will have to perform songs from the King Of Pop, yes it's Michael Jackson Week , can someone pull off one of MJ's songs like David Cook did last year with "Billie Jean", we'll have to wait and see, Tuesday 8/7c only on FOX , and tune in Wednesday for a star studded Results Show where Kelly Clarkson and Kanye West !are set to perform and of course we lose and Idol:(



And JSYK- Idol Producer Ken Warwick told the press last night that we have a surprise coming up this season, can anyone guess what it is? :)



Here are some of the Contestants Fansites So Please check them out:)

http://www.adam-lambert.com/

http://www.allison-iraheta.com/

http://www.matt-giraud.com/

http://www.dannygokeyfans.com/

1 comment:

Zara said...

wow
this is so fun
I'm expecting from u to give us all the new Ian ;)
Zara
xxx