Monday, March 9, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Is "All We Ever Wanted"


The original Idol , Kelly Clarkson is back to reign the Billboard Charts again with her fourth studio album , All I Ever Wanted , the songstress worked with writer and producer combo Ryan Tedder and Howard Benson to make a sound of somewhat of a 70's beat dance song as in "If I Can't Have You " and beautiful haunting songs like "Cry" , I was able to hear all of the album on Friday and you guys will not be disappointed , Kelly has had amazing success with her past albums , Thankful , Breakaway , and My December and were sure she will do just as great as ever before . So be sure to pick up Ms. Clarkson's album when it drops tomorrow March 10th , so please pick up a copy , and help Kelly get to the top of the charts , and be sure to catch Kelly perform Wednesday Night on Idol @ 8/7c only on FOX!


1 comment:

Zara said...

i heart this album
I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love kelly clarkson :)