Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kelly Does The Rounds From GMA To Blender Magazine





Kelly Clarkson ,fans are rejoicing All I Ever Wanted , dropped today and is on its way to the top , Kelly performed on Good Morning America, where she had a warm welcome back , and Kelly then ran over to Regis& Kelly to tape her performance on tomorrows show since , she will be performing on Idols Results Show tomorrow back in LA. Kelly also graces the cover of this months Blender Magazine, where it seems nothing was off limits in the interview check it out below. And be sure to pick up Kelly's "All I Ever Wanted " in stores now , you need it seriously :)


Blender asks on "peeing in the shower":

Kelly : "Anybody who says they don't is lying."
Blender asks on "being al naturel "
Kelly: "I'm the kinda person ,who doesn't like clothes."

Blender asks on "blowing your nose and then checking what color the snot is."
Kelly: " I mean, if you have a cold, you have to check, to see how sick you are."

Blender asks on "why she is so relatable to her fans"

Kelly : "The thing with me, and my audience in particular is, people look at me like a sister or a daughter. It’s not like people look at me as unattainable, some kind of star like that. People love the ‘real’ factor that’s involved, I think."

Blender asks on "her telling it like it is"

Kelly : "I do not lie. Ever. I will tell my girlfriend if she looks fat in her jeans… When you don’t make yourself clear or heard, that’s where trouble starts. And that’s something I learned as a child. No one is going to know what you feel unless you tell them."
3/11 Regis&Kelly 9am. ABC
3/11 American Idol 8/7c FOX

1 comment:

Zara said...

haha tht peeing part was so... :P
hahah i luv her straightforwardness
She's no wonder the best! :)