Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"I'll Trade You My Carrie Underwood For Your David Archuleta"




American Idol has announced that this spring they will be releasing trading cards , which will consist of pictures of the past contestants and winners of the past 7 Seasons Idol has reigned , the collection is also set to include cards of all the judges and our favorite host Ryan Seacrest,all the 138 Trading Cards hit stores April 21. Why do I have a feeling it's going to take alot of negotiating to get myself an Archuleta card?

2 comments:

Jake said...

didn't actually understand the purpose!!!
TRade cards??????

Zara said...

Dun worry Jake
loserssss won't understand!
Anyway why is it tht u have to negotiate urself to buy an archuleta card ian?????????
I'm thinking of both davids and kelly clarkson :)