Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Idol Suits Up For Summer Tour As It Reached Top 10


The Idol Tour spots were officially given out tonight to 10 lucky contestants who will travel the U.S over the summer months after the show has picked its winner, but unfortunately for Alexis Grace she won't be filling one of those spots , the single mother was voted off tonight after here performance of Dolly Parton's "Jolene" (which was also sung by Brooke White last season") now granted I didn't see the show last night as I was out at our friend Archie's concert last night in Pomona there are some vids on youtube from the concert and I promise to post my pictures, but back to Idol , since I didn't watch last night I did a quick recap of the performances and it was over all an ok night ,but I have to give it up to Kris Allen who did Garth Brooks rendition of "To Make You Feel My Love" which is one of my favorite songs and too Matt Giraud who did a very alternative/bluesy spin on Carrie Underwood's "So Small" . And I just want Alexis to know that we will miss you dearly you are such a bright talent and your future is very bright:)

No Idol on Tuesday so set your Tivo's for Wednesday Night @ 8/7c when they perform Motown Classics!


1 comment:

Jake said...

yes alexis is a very strong singer and she shud take out an albym or sumthing..