Monday, December 8, 2008

Archie Lights Up Hollywood

David Archuleta performed at the Hollywood Tree Lighting ,Saturday , the annual event brought the 17 year to sing his song "A Little Too Not Over You" , and a few Christmas classics like 'Silent Night' and 'Oh Holy Night' , and even I told him not to do it,but "A Thousand Miles", but I will not post it because I care about him too much, he did make an excellent wardrobe choice , thanks to me , I gave it to him a brown and cream argyle Ben Sherman sweater , has he looked hotter , I was only there in spirit though, I could not make it, but check out the performances :)

3 comments:

~*Alaina*~ said...

You assissted him with his wardrobe? He looks so cute! I like that song, "A Little Too Not Over You"; this is the first time that I've heard it. OMG, David's voice is so gorgeous. That sucks that you couldn't be there to see him perform. =(

I'll check in again when you have a new post. Laterz! <3

Zara said...

WOW!!! gr8 going Ian
Nice wardrobe choice i must say, u made this cutie look like a hottie :P
I lurveee his song :)
Thnx for sharing
Love
Zara
xxx

Jake said...

wooo! u have sum real taste Ian
Congratzz to u :)
Gosh!! he sure does have a pure voice
Zara u won the bet :P
~Jake~