Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Am So Ashamed

Ok , on Monday my sister called me and told me to listen to , Miley Cyrus' new song "Fly On The Wall" and to my dismay I love it , I don't know what happens ,but she just keeps churning out songs that bring out the inner "mean girl" in me , who knew, anyway it has gotten to the point where I know all the lyrics and I was driving David crazy in the car , I must of played it like 5 times , but he is a good sport , I sing part of the song then he goes "Fly On The Wall" . You have to be there to appreciate it , anyway I'm in New York right now with David and visited with my sister , but will be back in LA tomorrow , hopefully it is warmer there:) Greetings From Manhattan , Ian

1 comment:

Zara said...

it's nothing to be ashamed of. it's sumthing to be proud of, she really is an amazing singer, i'm a gr8 fan of hers, i heart "7 things" :)
GOSHH!! Ian u r so damn lucky!!!
U with david
Tell me abt the experience :p
Zara
xxx