Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Archuleta VS. Efron




I actually got this Poll Idea from another site, but I thought it would be fun to try here, I have be Switzerland on this debate because I would not want to play favorites or risk my friendships with these two GREAT guys, but you decide Six Pack or Sparkling Hazel Eyes , Soulful Voice or Killer Dance Moves , friends with David Cook or Ashley Tisdale ? One Common denominator GORGEOUS smiles,You Decide Go Team Efron & Archuleta , and like always go to the bottom of the page to vote :)


2 comments:

Jake said...

Well i'd say Efron, archie's cute too but when choosing it has to be efron cuz he's so amazin at basketball which really got me soo i'm gonna say efron :)
~Jake~

Zara said...

def. archie and the answer to why is tht so??? is simply tht he's the best!!!!
Zara
xxx