Monday, December 15, 2008

Back Where The Sunshines( At Least I Thought it Would)

Hey everyone, I am finally back here in my home in Los Angeles , after a week on the East Coast , I was hoping it was going to be warmer than it was in Canada , Boston, New Jersey and New York , but it is raining here and beyond freezing it was actually warmer in New York this morning when I left , but before I go to sleep I will tell you a little bit about my trip from the past week. Monday - we were in Toronto Canada where the Chumfum fundraiser was to take place (he did the radio interviews that morning), and ate, like David said in his blog at a Southern Italian Food restaurant ,(isn't as bad as it sounds) , Tuesday David performed at the event on piano , did amazing as usual, then we headed back to the U.S. in Buffalo NY, for David's next performance at the Kissmas Bash , where he performed TMH and ALTNOY (hope you get my abbreviations I'm tired of saying the whole thing , Wednesday David had an interview in Albany with 92.5 radio station and after that I left for Manhattan to visit with my sister at ELLE and met with David again later and had dinner with my sister and her boyfriend at Kittichai on the Upper East Side , which made David happy since it was Thai food, but I liked it, Thursday we were off to Massachusetts where David performed in Boston @ the KISS 108 where , his Idol Natasha Bedingfield also performed , he admires her so much it's so sweet and she is just a great really nice person, he was even a little starstruck he got to perform at the same show as her (that's our humble lil' David) , Friday was even nervracking for me even though he sang for 20 million people on Idol and sang all around the country this was the big one , Madison Square Garden ( he couldn't even eat , and like a good friend I fasted with him) anyway it was the Z100 Jingle Ball , David was between Kanye West and Chris Brown , talk about a lineup but of course David wowed the crowed just as all the other artists did, we also got to meet Brandy ( love her song Right Here) and see Leona Lewis again and my favorites Rihanna and Chris Brown who I could barely get words out when I met them , but the best part was the bowling after party where even though I lost to the biggest names in music I felt like a winner and Davy was definitely one, David did Philly Saturday night, but that morning we had to give him breakfast cause his nerves calmed down after Friday, Sunday we had David's day off and his band , David , me and a couple others went to the Natural History Museum, ( David has pics I will try and see If i can get them up , I'm not a big picture taker), then this morning I left and got back to freezing LA , and I can't wait to sleep , Goodnight, but one more thing , SUPRISE here is David's video for A Little Too Not Over You , P.S. I'm the one in the white sweater :) and major props to Scott Speer for making the shoot not only enjoyable and professional for David , but for the rest of us .

1 comment:

Zara said...

hmmmm wow nice descriptio of ur journey Ian
Hope u get a gud nite's sleep :P
Zara
xxx