Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What I Want For Christmas

For the past four years around this time, I have heard and sung this song ,and meaning every word of it , not caring of the material possessions ,but only wanting the one I love, and it's true I love this person sooo much and get so nervous around them and they make me laugh and smile and make me feel happy , which I don't get alot and I can't imagine never being able to see their face , and "I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree, I just want you for my own more than you could ever know, make my wish come true all I want for Christmas is you" And I want you to know that , you know who you are:)
I hope you get everything you guys wanted , Happy Holidays and Have A Safe & Fun New Year, Ian
And don't forget to catch both Davids on the Walt Disney Christmas Parade tomorrow on ABC!

1 comment:

Zara said...

hmmmm, well i wish u a Merry Christmas there Ian and being "safe" is all I need as a prayer :P
Enjoy!!!
Zara
xxx

P.S: i like mariah carey's song too :)