Friday, December 5, 2008

David Helps Light Up Rockefeller Center

Wednesday , night the brightest stars weren't the only ones in the sky or on the famous Christmas tree, stars like Beyonce , Tony Bennet , The Jonas Brothers ,and of course our favorite David Cook shone brightly on the annual special, David performed the acoustic version of, John Lennon's classic "Happy Christmas", unfortunately for me I wasn't able to see it because my DVR failed on me , but I finally saw it , and it is amazing one onlooker said they were in tears. (Sigh), David All We Want For Christmas Is You , Have A Great Weekend Guys , Ian :) check back Monday for gifts for everyone on any budget and of course your latest entertainment fix from the weekend.

2 comments:

Zara said...

OH GOSH!!! i saw it on youtube dave's so cutee and he really sang it amazingly :)

Jake said...

The guy's gr88, he nearly brought ME to tears as well :P
I hope this news doesn't SHOCK u zara :P