Monday, December 29, 2008

Favorites & Famous of 2008 (Part 5) Songs

JSYK- Every song posted had input from friends , my sister, me,David and Ashley here in Utah today helped me pick alot of the songs we had some time to kill :) and the #1 song for us in 2008 was unanimous , so here it is, hope you agree :)

#1 One Republic - Apologize



#2 Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

#3 Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl


#4 Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

#5 David Archuleta- Crush

#6 David Cook- Light On


#7 Ashley Tisdale- He Said She Said

#8 Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

#9 Pink - So What

#10 Miley Cyrus- Fly On The Wall



#11 Sara Bareilles - Lovesong

#12 Colbie Callait- Bubbly

#13 Jordin Sparks- One Step At A Time

# 14 Maroon 5 Ft. Rihanna- If I Never See Your Face Again


# 15 Rihanna- Please Don't Stop The Music

2 comments:

Zara said...

heyyyyyyy crush and light on shud be #1 :P no at least they r there and if archie decided tht the there wud be something :)
Agreedddddddddd :P :P :P
Zara
xxx

Jake said...

touch my hand's not there? I like it better than crush, it's very enchanting :)
~Jake~