Wednesday, December 17, 2008

David Cook Birthday Boy


As you all know , Cookie's Birthday is this Saturday December 20th(my phone won't let me forget it) , he turns the big 26 this year and to think 25 years ago we had no recollection of him , now I have a birthday gift for him and a Christmas present since ,both events happen to be in the same month(lucky him), his gift is a surprise so I can't tell you ,but I am positive he will looove it, still not sure where he is going to have it , most likely back home in Missouri, but I need to find out the details soon:) Wish David a A Happy Birthday in the comments section or email it to me, and if you want to mail a card , the address is the following: David Cook c/o 19 Entertaiment

7800 Beverly Blvd. Suite 251

Los Angeles, California 90036

2 comments:

Zara said...

Aww he turned sexy twenty six or hawtttttttt twenty six
Whatever!!!
He rawksssssss no matter wht
Happy b'day cookie :)
Zara
xxx

Jake said...

hmmm wow!!! 26 he's still young :P
Happy belated b'day Cook!!!
~Jake~