Friday, December 5, 2008

The Soup : Dishing Out The Funniest Reviews On Entertainment

This show is not old , so I am not doing any breaking news, in fact I loooove this show , I have watched it since it started , it gives a comedic spin on the week in News , Politics and Entertainment and just about everything Pop Culture , and host Joel McHale is hilarious , I had the chance to see his stand- up comedy this year and he is just as funny , So please check out this clip where he gives a his reaction to the marraige of major-annoying couple Heidi and Spencer of The Hills , and catch The Soup Fridays @10 only on E!

3 comments:

~*Alaina*~ said...

That was pretty funny. ^_^ Ugh, I hate Spencer, but Heidi's just annoying. Maybe I'll watch "The Soup" some time. Great blog, Ian; nice chatting with you today. Gimme another call whenever!

Zara said...

okay, i've never heard of this show b4 but will surely check out some clips from youtube as this clip u showed us is QUITE FUNNY :)

Jake said...

HHHAHA gosh this is really funny, i've heard of it b4 but i've never seen it...
~Jake~