Thursday, December 18, 2008

David's Birthday Surprise

OMG, David called me last night around 9:00 our time 12:00 Atlanta time where he was last night, he told me his band and the folks over @ Atlanta 94's Jingle Ball(he's done 6 of those) surprised him with a birthday cake on stage with trick candles ( birthday is Dec. 28 JSYK), he figured out they were trick when after 6 times they didn't blow, out so he was a little embarrassed ,but the gester was sweet, I was going to try and get up early this morning to tell you guys ,but I had a meeting with Hollywood Records and I had to finish getting birthday and Hanukkah, Christmas gifts so I just got home ,and I still haven't eaten, but I hope you are better off than me right now:) The other vid is David saying thank you to all his fans for picking up his Life Story on stands now:) it was so funny we were on our way to lunch in Boston last week ,and we passsed a newstand and it had it there and I burst out laughing ,he was like what's so funny, and to me it's just funny for me to see him like in a magazine since that's so not who he is and he feels the same way, but I love him so I did end up buying it:)

1 comment:

Zara said...

WOW!!! tht's so amazinggg he must have luvd it!!!
Zara
xxx