Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Idol Updates











My favorite contestant of Season 6 , Blake Lewis has parted ways with 19 Management , but don't fret lovers of the blond beatboxer , Blake took to his Myspace blog to say new management is in the works,He’s got new management, an album deal in the works, and plans to start writing a record in January with Ryan Tedder. On the management "In other news. I have a new manager and she is killing it for me. Things are finally coming to order. There is a new record deal in the works, just looking over the final papers and within the next couple weeks I will be in the hands of someone who believes in my art. I am very blessed." On working with friend Ryan Tedder who wrote many of Blake's songs on Audio Day Dream " My friends One Republic came to town a few weeks back and I got to rock out with them on there last song at the Paramount Theater. It was good to catch up with them and Ryan and I are going to start writing my next record in Jan. Stoked!!" Blake can still be heard though , he recorded Flock Of Seaguls "I Ran" available on Itunes , rumors are also stirring that Jordin Sparks has parted ways with 19 , but no comment has been made.








David Archuleta at the "Road To A Cure " event last night as was I , it was amazing ! , anyway where Ryan Seacrest was honored with the "Heart Of Hollywood Award" at Cedars Sinai , here in Los Angeles , David performed as did Lionel Richie who the crowd loved, Larry King hosted the event wearing his favorite blue jeans , it benefited the new Heart Stem Cells Center at Cedars

2 comments:

Zara said...

Ohh yayy congratz ryan, u deserve it....
Ohh i heart achie he's so cuteeee

Zara
xxx

Jake said...

i guess there's sum kinda probelm wid the management 19, no wonder singers are parting their ways from it :P
Oh tht sounds great, ryan's really the heart of hollywood they way he hosts AI is amazingggg
~Jake~