Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top 20 Idol Performances Of 08

In January 2008 we were introduced to future superstars in the making , now they have albums that rest easy at the top , but here are there pre- Billboard amazing performances:)

#1 David Archuleta - Stand By Me


#2 David Cook - Always Be My Baby


#3 David Archuleta - Love Me Tender

#4 David Archuleta - Imagine


#5 David Cook - Hello


#6 Syesha Mercado- I Will Always Love You

#7 David Cook - The World I Know

#8 David Archuleta- Shop Around



#9 Syesha Mercado - One Rock N' Roll Too Many


#10 Top 7 - One Sweet Day (Group Performance)

#11 Syesha Mercado - Vanishing


#12 David Cook- I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

#13 Michael Johns- We Are The Champions/We Wil Rock You
#14 David Archuleta - When You Believe


#15 Syesha Mercado - If I Ain't Got You


#16 Top 9 "9 to 5" (Group Performance)


#17 David Archuleta - Think Of Me

#18 David Cook - The Music Of The Night

#19 David Cook - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

#20 Top 10 - Right Back Where We Started From

1 comment:

Jake said...

hm syesha's really eneregetic, when she sang I'll always love u, it was terrific :)
~Jake~