Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've Been Bit


No really I'm fine , ( I know you were worried :) ,anyhow first I just want to let you now that Cookies's birthday dinner was the best most funniest time , I've had in a long time , it was fun even in the carpool which consisted me , Archie, Sy(Syesha), and my our friend Chris, David C. was in such a good mood and so was Andrew ,and Adam his bros. it was just really a great evening that was full of laughs and memories and hugs and also some adorable pics of our little rockstar with his 1st guitar, we all love and admire him so much Love David and Happy 26th (once again:) . Anyway that's not when I was hypothetically bit , Saturday during David C's birthday I forgot I had agreed to take Archie's sisters Jazzy, Amber my cousin Keaton , and my other sisters Kinnidi and Kendyl to see Twilight , they are obsessed with the book and wanted to see the movie so we took them to get T-shirts whether it be one with just Twilight or Team Edward , then after that moment of fun (not) , we took them to get something to eat and then it was showtime , we too almost a whole row , anyway I was excited to see it even though i never read the book ,but I looked good ,anyway after feeling emotions from sadness (which made me cry) ,anxiousness, worried, beyond scared , and happy I was hooked the movie honestly is probably one of the best I have ever seen major props to Kristin Stewart and Robert Pattinson who are the title characters Edward and Bella , it is truly a love story and not a sappy teen one , one with heart, and real raw emotion and true love and acceptance , usually found through music, but the movie is like one great visual song, you MUST go see it or pick up the books even the soundtrack, I cannot wait for the next movie:) I think I've fallen under the Vampire's spell.

And be sure to check back tommorow for my Holiday wishlist , and Dec.26 though the 31st for my Top 15 moments of 2008:)

2 comments:

Jake said...

yeahh it's amazingg isn't it i've read all the books and seen the movie too
It' really touching and superb too
~Jake~

Zara said...

Oh it's gr8 Ian
I cudn't get the books so sharkie sent me a PDF format e-book of all the 4 parts of twilight and now I'm a big big big big fan of twilight :P
Especially edward ;)
Zara
xxx