Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Top 3 Moments Of 2008

As This is my final post of 2008, I picked my top 3 moments of 2008, that really stood out to me and made my day , I hope you enjoy them and Happy New Year !:)
#3 - 13 Female Artists Came Together to perform at Stand Up 2 Cancer proving that willpower and encouragement can get you through anything.

#2 One Republic & David Archuleta - Apologize , it was just my favorite song of the whole year and the way Ryan and Archie worked out the rendition was just amazing I loved it!!


#1 David Cook coming to sit next to David Archuleta in the Top 6 results show, I know you may think why is this my number one, but just look at it ,their true friendship the way he came to support Archie in his decision to stay neutral and to he was not afraid to look just as awkward as Archie did in the middle of the stage, and that's truly what matters True Friends ,so it doesn't matter all the stuff that happened this year , if you got dumped by Joe Jonas (Taylor Swift), if you had 5 ,16th birthday parties (Miley Cyrus) , or if you had the number 1 movies at the box office(HSM 3, and Twilight) , all that matters in every year of your life is someone you can count on and will always be there for you and not be afraid to look stupid even when you do:) Love You Guys and see you in 2009 , Ian

1 comment:

Jake said...

I must say tht david cook is really a very very nice guy, and i truly agree with ur #1 moment :)
~Jake~