Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New American Idol Promo

David actually , posted it on his site last night, but I had to post it , it is only befitting that the promo stars our reigning Idol , it is really a cute and inspiring commercial , another great thing is our friend Zara was chosen to sing in her city's annual Music Gala Night , she said is was "like a dream came true" and that's what I wish for everyone , keep on dreaming and it will come true, I promise. Congratulations Zara & David , Love Ian

And don't forget to catch the Season Premiere of Idol January 13&14 @ 8:00 only on FOX

2 comments:

Zara said...

Oh dave looks so HAWTTTT!!! :P
And thnxxx ver very muchhhhh Ian, this really means so much to me and my friends including u, dnailea, sharkie, jake and everyone else is making it more important for me :)
Love ya
Zara
xxx

Jake said...

Oh yeah!!!
Congratz Z, rawk on in the show and do ur best :)
Congratz to Mr.Cook too :)
~Jake~